plcs-tog message

Subject: SV: Maintenance of ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Reference Data Standards

All,

Within the OASIS PLCS TC we’ve agreed to use leading capital letters when referring to the components of the standard, e.g. Data Exchange Specification (DEX), Capability and Reference Data, to avoid possible confusion.

Would this approach be useful also within SC4?

Regards,

  Mats

 Mats Nilsson
AK Logistik - SamO Log