plcs-tog message

Subject: RE: [plcs-tog] Summary of ap239 / dexlib issue

See HGM>

On the assumption that existing implementations all use the oasis ed1 schema.....

What is the impact on business DEX and their implementations?

Howard Mason
Corporate IT Office
Tel: +44 1252 383129
Mob: +44 780 171 3340
Eml: howard.mason@baesystems.com
BAE Systems plc
Registered Office: 6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1470151

From: Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: 16 March 2009 08:30
To: Rob Bodington; plcs-tog@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Peter Bergström

*** WARNING ***

I have added option 5) which is convert dexlib to use ap239 ed2

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.