plcs-tog message

Subject: RE: [plcs-tog] Groups - TOG review ws added

Hi
Phil Rutland asked me to send this email as he is unable to post to the exploder.

If anyone wishes to attend this meeting, please could they inform Phil as soon as possible so that security passes can be arranged. Note you will need a pass to attend the meeting :-)

Thanks

Regards
Rob
Dr Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page: http://www.eurostep.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099
Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.