plcs-tog message

Subject: Input to CCB --- FW: [ plcslib-PLCS PSMmodel-3555619 ] No namespace defined?

Hi
I have raised the issue below for discussion on the CCB.
Basically we currently do not have a namespace for the PLCS PSM XSD

Looking into it .. it is clear that we need to revisit the namespaces for the reference data.

There is a proposal attached to the issue
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3555619&group_id=624136&atid=2771391

It should be publically accessible - if not  let me know.

Regards
Rob
Dr Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page: http://www.eurostep.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington
Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099
Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.