plcs-tog message

Subject: Mondays CCB call

Hi

Here are the issues for Monday telecom.

The two main templates issue to discuss are the creation of task templates and the codes templates

Row

Id

Category

Summary

Details

Priority

Status

Resolution

Release

Submitter

Assignee

Closer

1

3574175

OASIS:ClassCode - incorrect subsetting

The ClassCode template has a property "typeOfCode" which is an ExternalOwlClass This is then a superset of the external class which is being identified by the code This means that if you are to use codes -- then you must always create the ExternalOwlClass Whilst this is an attempt to put some rigour in to the use of codes .. I think that it is unnecessary. What is required is to enforce the creation of the superclass of the identification code. For example, assume that we have MissionCriticalCodes which are A and B A or B would be the code. We should enforce the creation of the ExternalOwlClass MissionCriticalCodes which is a subclass of External_class_identification_code in the reference data So we should make the private part "codeId" public with a default value of http://docs.oasis-open.org/plcs/ns/plcslib/v1.0/data/contexts/OASIS/refdata/plcs-rdl#External_class_identification_code Rename "codeId" to "typeOfCode" and delete the existing "typeOfCode" and the subset The documentation should describe that the "code" shoudl be a subset of the codeId

5

Open

Remind

robbod

nobody

nobody

30

3574746

OASIS:TaskStructure - create

For initial use in the SwedishDefence context. TaskInvocation relating TaskMethodVersions.

5

Open

Accepted

emlarsson

emlarsson

nobody

2

3574747

OASIS:TaskInstance - create

For initial use in the SwedishDefence context. Directed Activity + Activity Actual

5

Open

Remind

emlarsson

emlarsson

nobody

Telecon PIN: 057189

Telecon numbers:

UK: 0844 4 73 71 14 / 01753 304 488

International: +44 1753 304 488 / +44 844 4 73 71 14

France: 0821 230 748 or 0821 230 749

United States:  1 712 432 2888  /  1 415 363 0833

Regards
Rob

Dr Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.