plcs-tog message

Subject: PLCS working draft review

Hi

I have made changes to the PLCSlib Working Draft following feedback from OASIS about their change of frontpage,

and uploaded it to:

http://www.plcs.org/plcslib/publications/plcs-plcslib-v1.00-wd01/plcslib-v1.00-wd01__20130211_2149/plcslib-v1.00-wd01.htm

We will be discussing this with OASIS on Thursday, prior to uploading it as an official working draft to the OASIS website.

Could everyone  check it to make sure that we have not missed anything.

Note:  I have just sent this email to those on the CCB  list for first review – once OASIS have approved our approach, we will circulate it wider

Note: there a couple of outstanding template and ref data issues to be resolved before publication,. We should be able to resolve them this week.

Regards
Rob

Dr Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.