plcs-tog message

Subject: Resolution of issues

Hi

Our issue resolution process states that once an issue has been accepted by the CCB and then fixed, the state should be set to pending-accepted and the CCB should check to see if the issue has been correctly addressed before closing it.

There are a number of issues in this state.

You can see them at:

https://sourceforge.net/p/plcslib/plcs-templates/search/?q=%28_resolution%3Aaccepted+AND+status%3Apending%29+OR+status%3A+%09pending-accepted

https://sourceforge.net/p/plcslib/plcs-ref-data/search/?q=status%3A+%09pending-accepted

Note – all have been addressed

At the last CCB it was proposed  that as the spec is now out for ballot, we should close these issues as the whole of pclslib will be reviewed as part of the ballot process. Any issues not adequately addressed will be raised as ballot comments.

Is everyone OK with that decision?

The proposal is to take the final decision on Mondays CCB call.

Regards
Rob

Dr Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.