plcs-tog message

Subject: RE: PLCS TOG - CCB

Hi Sean

I was thinking that perhaps we should keep it a lot simpler and just refer the reader to the HTML

How about

1.4       Components of the standard

The Product Life Cycle Support Version 1.0 standard comprises the components summarized below.

Note: This front page is provided as a high level summary of the Product Life Cycle Support Version 1.0 standard. The components listed below are provided as a set of HTML pages which should be accessed through a web browser.

Regards
Rob

Dr Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.