plcs-tog message

Subject: PLCS CCB call on Monday

Hi

I will not be able to make the CCB call on Monday as I will be travelling.

The telecom number will work without me dialling in to start it.

As has been previously mentioned, there are couple of fixes that we need to make to CSD02

In particular the two issues that are against the XSD and the Schematron respectively.

200

JustificationSupportAssignment /​ justification missing

199

Schematron uses prefix plcs:

200 has been fixed and we are working on 199.

We have also identified some additional issues against the PSM.

202 is related to the schematron issue and fixing it will make 199 much easier to address

I propose that we accept the other issues as well.

204

SecurityClassification "level"

203

Extend CollectionAssignment select

202

SecurityClassificationAssignment.classification

201

AttachmentSlotOnProduct needs Id

There are a few issue against the Templates.

They are all just bugs and I think that we should accept them as well

They have already been addressed as they were going to be raised as part of the public review and either bugs (354 which came to light by the addition of additional error checks in the XSLT) or related to previous issues raised.

354

Use of Connectors in parametric diagrams - should be Binding Connectors

351

OASIS:Contract - missing detail in parametric diagram

350

OASIS: BreakdownElementRealization : remove realizationRole property

349

OASIS: Approval - Wrong input property type for approvingPersOrOrg

Once the issues have been address, I will rebuild CSD02 and CSPRD02.

Regards
Rob

Dr Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.