plcs message

Subject: PLCS Face-to-Face Meeting in Norfolk, VA on 3 September 2004

All,

The original meeting announcement included an incorrect phone number for Sarah James, President of SOLE.  To obtain the SOLE member,

pre-conference registration, rate of $595, please contact Sarah at +1 301-459-8446.  PLCS TC members are encouraged to attend the conference and take advantage of the SOLE 2004 Technical Program.  Please make your hotel reservations directly with the hotel.

PLCS TC members attending only the PLCS TC meeting on Friday, 3 September 2004, are not required to pay the SOLE conference fee.

If you have any items that you would like to be put on the agenda, please e-mail me not later than 6 August 2004.  I am also attaching the PLCS TC meeting notice and the SOLE Technical Program information.

Thanks.

SOLE 2004 Technical Program, working, as of 6-27-04.pdf

PLCS - SOLE notice.doc