plcs message

Subject: PLCS Meeting 9 in Norfolk - 3 September 2004

All,

I need confirmation of your attendance at the PLCS meeting and/or SOLE
Conference.  The hotel is full and we need to ensure that everyone gets a
room.  In addition, we need a "head" count to ensure the meeting room is
large enough.

Please respond with name, company, arrival date, and checkout date.  A very
prompt response will increase the probability of getting a room.

For LSC, did you ever get a reservation for a display booth.  If you have
not and are still interested, please advise.

V/R,

Chris Kreiler
PLCS Secretariat