plcs message

Subject: PLCS Meeting for 12 November 2004 Time and Dial_in Information Change

All,

Rolls-Royce, due to situations beyond their control, has not been able to
set up the conference call for tomorrow.  King Yee from Boeing has
graciously agreed to host the call.  Please note that the time will start 30
minutes later.

It is important that we reach a quorum.  I request that as many voting
members of your corporate team be available at the start when the roll is
taken so that we can achieve a quorum.  Thanks in advance.

The call details are shown below.  We apologize that the only phone-in
numbers available are in the US.  The call was set up on very short notice.

Your conference is scheduled as shown below.

***All calls are scheduled in the PACIFIC TIME ZONE***

Date: 11/12 Friday

Time: 7:30am to 9:30am pacific standard time; 10:30am Eastern Standard Time;
3:30pm British Time, and 4:30pm Stockholm time.

Dial in number: 425-717-7000 or 206-544-4444

Passcode:     50299#

Toll free numbers for our internal bridges:

The toll free number if needed, is below:

425-717-7000 - 866-350-0777

Confirmation: I-146413

We advise that you give all participants our number (206-655-2254) in case
they have any questions or problems. Use prompt 5 for problems. We will be
happy to help. Your conference will be active 5 minutes prior to scheduled
time and will end 5 minutes prior to scheduled time. There is a 5 minute
warning before ending time. *0 will activate an operate request for an
extension if needed.

Boeing Conference Center
IBM Global Services
206-655-2254