plcs message

Subject: RE: [plcs] Face-to-Face PLCS Meeting in Huntsville, 10/31-11/1

Title: RE: [plcs] Face-to-Face PLCS Meeting in Huntsville, 10/31-11/1

There has been a change in the meeting location for next weeks Face-to-Face meeting in Huntsville.  Several people had problems with their security clearances for getting onto Redstone Arsenal, so the meeting will be held at the Jacobs Sverdrup Conference Center.  The Conference Center is located in Huntsville but is not on the Arsenal, so no Security Clearance will be required for attendance.

The address is:
Jacobs Sverdrup Conference Center
1500 Perimeter Parkway, Suite 100
Huntsville, AL 35801
The conference center is located near the intersection of Research Park Blvd and University Dr.

From Huntsville Airport:  Take I-565 East (toward Huntsville) to Exit 14.  Take Research Park Blvd (Hwy 255 North).  Go 2.5 miles and exit onto Hwy 72 West toward Athens.  Take the first right onto Perimeter Parkway.  The conference center is on your right just past McAlisters Deli.

See Attached Maps. If you have any trouble, please call me at (256) 955-9935.  If you have problems the evening before, or that morning, you can try my personal cell phone at (256) 426-4089.

Thanks,

Bryant

  _____

From: Allen Jack B [mailto:bryant.allen1@us.army.mil]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 2:40 PM
To: 'kreilerc@mantech-wva.com'; plcs@lists.oasis-open.org

Please let me know if you plan to attend the face-to-face meeting in Huntsville.  I am getting a "head count" for planning purposes.  I know it is within the 30 day security clearance notification period, but please don't let that stop you from sending in your visit request if you have not done so already, we may be able to get it approved with less than 30 days notice, but the chances go way down if it is within 14 days, so please get it done as soon as you can.

If you plan to attend, please reply to this email and let me know.  Thanks,

Bryant

J. Bryant Allen, Jr.
Logistics Support Activity
AMXLS-AL