plcs message

Subject: PLCS Teleconference - Change of Date

All,

Due to schedule conflicts with the Chair and key members, I am soliciting available dates between the 13th and the end of the month to reschedule the teleconference.  The following dates in December are currently unavailable 12-14, 18, and 19.  Would members please send me their available dates and I will try to arrange a date that is most convenient for everyone.

A response by COB 7 December would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris Kreiler

PLCS Secretariat