plcs message

Subject: SV: [plcs] Groups - PLCS Presentation 070223 (0701PLCS.ppt) uploaded

I had a quick look at the PLCS presentation and I believe it is a good "summary" (53 slides... ;o).
I have the following comments;
- [slide 20] The box should be extended another row downwards.
- [slide 32] This animation requires some additional explanation. Perhaps a (changing) text string at the bottom could explain what is shown at each stage of the animation. These textstrings (which wwould be overlapping and not shown on a printed copy) could be placed as bullets on a new slide following this one. Or the note field could be used for this explanation. Also the term "Work Management modules" is new to me. Is the term "AP239 modules for Work Management" one which has an equal meaning? Perhaps refrase.
- [slide 33] Be careful with the use of the term "capability". Could be confused with "Capability"... Perhaps refrase?
- [slide 35] Needs to be redrawn to reflect modified architecture and terminology. See http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/plcs/download.php/22872/CoreTeamArch3.ppt for input (but this will be refined further).
- [slide 38] Should it be here or is it better suited in the beginning of the presentation (perhaps between slide 12 and 13)?

Regards,
  Mats