plcs message

Subject: RE: [plcs] OASIS PLCS TC - Next Face to Face meeting

I will attend for the first day only next week.

In the period 11-21 June I am available on 11-13 and 18-19

Nigel

--
Nigel Shaw
Managing Director, Eurostep Limited
Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, LL17 0LQ, UK
Tel + 44 1745 582008 Mobile +44 7785 386913
Tel USA +1 (586) 486-3353
nigel.shaw@eurostep.com www.eurostep.com

From: Mason, Howard (UK) [mailto:Howard.Mason@baesystems.com]
Sent: 12 April 2007 18:25
To: plcs@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [plcs] OASIS PLCS TC - Next Face to Face meeting

In the face of a number of representations from those TC members who have already fixed their plans to attend, we will convene a meeting of the TC on 25/26 April at Farnborough as planned, with the agenda adjusted to reflect progress within the project.

We will take advantage of the Core Team meeting in parallel to get up to the minute briefings.

Could you please confirm whether you plan to attend.

Thank you.

Howard Mason
Corporate IT Office
Tel: +44 1252 383129
Mob: +44 780 171 3340
Eml: howard.mason@baesystems.com

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Eurostep Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.