plcs message

Subject: Notes from SC4 meeting last week

Please find attached my summary notes from the meeting last week.

Key points to note for the PLCS team:

1)  We need to participate in some of the SEDS resolution process in WG12, where amendments to modules are defined
2)  I reported the strategy for getting PLCS SEDS approved and then embodied in a new version, perhaps late in 2008
3)  AP233 CD ballot about to be launched - need to review the modules and new Part 61 for conflicts
4)  AP241 on building lifecycle - development is proceeding, with strong input from AP221 and 15926 (since they are at the meetings, and PLCS experts are not)

Howard Mason
Corporate IT Office
Tel: +44 1252 383129
Mob: +44 780 171 3340