plcs message

Subject: Fwd: [Fwd: RE : OASIS Member Account Information]

the individual below came across some files that apparently are password-protected. OASIS rules require that all documents must be publicly viewable. Of course if this is an actual ISO spec we're not allowed to distribute it and it should be removed altogether. I'm happy to assist; if the files are work of the TC then the password must be removed; if they are works of other standards bodies that are not freely available then I can delete the actual files. Let me know how to proceed.

Thanks!

Mary

-----

Dear support member,

I downloaded the latest version of ISO 10303 from the OASIS site,
actually the file  AP239_corrected_proof.zip.
The file is made of two zip files which are protected by a password.
May I get the passwords or are the files dedicated to specific members?
Best regards
Maurice