plcs message

Subject: FW: [TC184/SC4SecMsg] 2741; Information: 12th NASA-ESA Workshop on Product Data Exchange 2010-05-18/20 Oslo, Norway

Title: Message

PLCS,

For your information.  Sorry for the duplicates if you received this under the SC4 exploders.

TC184/SC4 Secretariat Message, Automation systems and integration, Industrial data

Message Number: 2741

Ref_ID: (SC4SecMsg2741)Information: 12th NASA-ESA Workshop on Product Data Exchange 2010-05-18/20 Oslo, Norway

Message Summary: 12th NASA-ESA Workshop on Product Data Exchange 2010-05-18/20 Oslo, Norway program agenda posted in referenced folder.

Body of Message:

Preliminary PROGRAMME and Urgent Reminder for HOTEL RESERVATION by 17 April

12th NASA-ESA Workshop on Product Data Exchange
Oslo, Norway, 18-20 May 2010

http://conferences.esa.int/pde2010

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to present the preliminary programme, see the attached PDF. We think it is again very interesting, thanks to our diverse community of contributors and local hosts.

This is also an urgent reminder to make the hotel reservation by 17 April very latest, if you have not already done so. Please go to the "Venue and Registration" page on http://conferences.esa.int/pde2010 for details.

After 17 April we lose our block reservation and it will be very difficult to find an alternative, because the Eurovision Song Contest will be held in Oslo in the week after our workshop.

From tomorrow onwards the programme (with abstracts) will be maintained on the workshop website.

On behalf of my co-organizers, and hoping to welcome you in Oslo,
Kind regards, Hans Peter

Other members of the organizing committee:

Steve Waterbury (NASA/GSFC)

Georg Siebes (NASA/JPL)

Farrokh Shoar NASA/JPL)

Kjell Bengtsson (Jotne EPM Technology)

=====
ESA - European Space Agency

Hans Peter de Koning

System Engineer
Systems and Concurrent Engineering Section (mail code: TEC-SYE)
Systems, Software and Technology Department

ESTEC (European Space Research and Technology Centre)

Keplerlaan 1, 2201 AZ Noordwijk, The Netherlands (visits & courier)
P.O. Box 299, 2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands (regular mail)
Hans-Peter.de.Koning@esa.int |
http://www.esa.int/cdf
T: +31 71 56 53452 | F: +31 71 56 56024

TC184/SC4 Disclaimer

The ISO Code of Ethics encourages “promoting the implementation of International Standards and associated good conformity assessment practices.  The Secretariat is actively trying to promote SC4 standards and activities in the widest possible venue.  The Secretariat will publish relevant items that come to our attention that may be of interest to the SC4 community.  Among those include organization press releases, notices of meetings that were being sponsored by SC4 experts, commercial training on SC4 standards, and “call for papers” for related conferences and seminars.  The Secretariat also includes links on SC4ONLINE to other related areas.

Any mention of commercial products within TC184/SC4 message announcements is for information only.  Reference to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, may be protected by trademark or other law, and are used herein solely for purpose of reference. TC 184/SC4 expressly disclaims any affiliation with them or sponsorship by them and does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by TC 184/SC4. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of TC 184/SC Secretariat and Chair, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

While the information and recommendations contained in TC 184/SC4 announcement messages have been compiled from sources believed to be reliable, TC 184/SC4  makes no guarantee as to, and assumes no responsibility for, the correctness, sufficiency, or completeness of such information or recommendations.

Neither TC 184/SC4 nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. TC 184/SC4 provides customized links to selected websites for your convenience only.

Action by:  N/A

Expected Action: Information

Due Date (Expected Action): N/A

Meeting Notice Information: 2010-05-18/20, Oslo, Norway

Liaison Representative:  N/A

The above message is also available from the ISO/TC 184/SC 4 website, SC4ONLINE <http://ng.tc184-sc4.org/> at Whats New >> General Documents >> SC4 >> 2010 >> 2010-05-18/20 PDE 2010 folder (http://ng.tc184-sc4.org/index.cfm?PID=784&FID=56502)

For the SC4 Secretariat,

Kind Regards,

Christopher Kreiler
SC4 Secretariat Staff