plcs message

Subject: Review comments

Mr. Timothy Turner added the following comment to the PLCS  Widening the take up_v012.pdf document in the OASIS Product Life Cycle Support (PLCS) TC Group.

All,

My apologies for not being able to attend in person. I shall be uploading my 25 comments on this document shortly. Within this review I noted that there a number of other documents provided at the meeting that I have since been given  but I think all related documents should be placed onto the OASIS document repository (i.e. AP239e2 Implementation model_007.pdf and the plcs_psm.exp).

Also, much reference is made to DEXlib V2, however, there has been no TC dissemination or open discussion about this, which should be corrected in my opinion & the requirements made available for all to see & comment on, along with any timescales so that timely input can be provided.

regards,
Tim

View Document Details and Comments:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/plcs/document.php?document_id=41454