plcs message

Subject: FW: (Forward to attendees) Please join now, meeting in progress: PLCS TC 60

I have fired up a Webex in case we need it.

Howard Mason
Corporate Information Standards Manager, Office of the CIO
Tel: +44 1252 383129
Mob: +44 780 171 3340
Eml: howard.mason@baesystems.com
BAE Systems plc
Registered Office: 6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1470151

From: Howard Mason [mailto:messenger@webex.com]
Sent: 29 June 2011 14:56
To: Mason, Howard (UK)

                    *** WARNING ***

  This message has originated outside your organisation,
**** You can forward this email invitation to attendees ****

Hello ,

Please join my meeting that is currently in progress.

Topic: PLCS TC 60
Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Time: 2:56 pm, GMT Daylight Time (GMT +01:00, London )
Meeting Number: 708 278 681
Meeting Password: plcstc60

Please click the link below to join the meeting now.

ADVANCE NOTICE: Planned upgrade scheduled for Friday 1st July. This service will be unavailable between 9pm and Midnight (British Summer Time).

To join the online meeting
1. Go to https://baesystemsukrow.webex.com/baesystemsukrow/e.php?AT=MI&EventID=180396672
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: plcstc60
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

To join the teleconference only
tel: As per agenda

For assistance
1. Go to https://baesystemsukrow.webex.com/baesystemsukrow/mc
2. Click "Assistance".
3. Click "Support".

You can contact me at:
howard.mason@baesystems.com
44-1252-383129

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com
We've got to start meeting like this(TM)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do not join the session.