plcs message

Subject: Invite to PLCS Implementers Workshop

Hi

DNV, LOGSA and Eurostep are pleased to announce that we will be running another PLCS Implementers workshop to be held immediately prior to the PDT Europe conference 24th September 2012, The Hague, The Netherlands

This follows on from the successful workshops held at PDT Europe 2010 and 2011

The workshop is open to all and will have a technical focus. It is intended to provide an opportunity :

·         To share implementation experience of PLCS ;

·         To highlight different uses of PLCS;

·         To highlight best practice and identify lessons learned;

·         To make recommendations for successful deployments in both the short term & long term;

·         To identify areas for improvement in the PLCS standard: including the DEXs, AP239 and the PLCSlib environment;

·         To feedback recommendations to the OASIS PLCS TC and PLCS implementers forum.

If you are interested in participating and would like to make a technical  presentation please submit a short abstract to the organizers by email to PLCSworkshop@eurostep.com

Attendance will be limited in numbers; we therefore encourage you to register early. Priority will be given to presenters.

We will be asking everyone to fill in the questionnaire as input to the workshop – if you are unable to attend but would like to provide any feedback on your PLCS implementation experience, feel free to complete the questionnaire.

I have also attached the conference agenda  - there will be a number of interesting presentations on PLCS.

Regards
Rob

Dr Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.