Subject: calendar entries...

Dear PMRMers –

I just sent calendar entries to you for our Regular meetings on the 2nd Thursday

of each month, through 2011.

The OASIS calendar support did not allow for that type of repeating calendar entries,

so I sent each one separately.

Sorry for the confusion.

I will also send a calendar entry for the in-between INFORMAL meetings

each month, usually two weeks after a FORMAL meeting.

Michael