Subject: Re: [pmrm] Reminder and Agenda: OASIS PMRM TC informal telecon,Thursday, 23 June 2011, 11 AM Eastern

Thanks!  I also will be at the privacy-centered NSTIC workshop next week, for OASIS.  The meeting is a bit light on declared agenda, but I strongly suspect that there will be some chance to talk about PMRM.  Very grateful to have Prof. J there also, in case we need spontaneous ability to talk it up.  Cordially, Jamie

~ James Bryce Clark
~ General Counsel, OASIS
~ http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark

www.identi.ca/JamieXML