Subject: CANCELLED: OASIS PMRM TC informal telecon, Thursday, 27 Oct 2011, 11 AM Eastern

TODAY’s PMRM TC informal telecom is cancelled

in lieu of your homework assignment:

John has created a new revision:

     PMRM Spec Draft v06 Oct 26 2011

which I will momentarily upload to the PMRM TC web site.

Thanks to John for sacrificing his to/from Europe

flight time to the edits.

Please review this draft, paying close attention to the

embedded definitions of key terms.

The format is “minimal prose”, in order not to obscure

the key concepts in the flow. If needed, we can later

embellish the discussion.

The next FORMAL PMRM TC telecom is 10 Nov.

Michael