Subject: latest posting of draft

John and Michael,

I’ve got a schedule conflict and won’t be able to attend this week’s meeting, however, I do intend to take the recent draft John just uploaded and apply it to a generic US government use case.  This will give me (and us, I hope) a test of the model’s usefulness in at least two dimensions. I hope to be able to have a completed effort by COB next Friday.

Regards,

Peter

Peter Alterman, Ph.D.

Senior Advisor

National Program Office

National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace

National Institute for Standards and Technology

C: 240-507-7107