Subject: new draft version of the PMRM deliverable

We uploaded the latest draft version of the PMRM deliverable, dated 7 Feb 2012.

Many thanks to Peter Brown for converting our old draft into the

official format for OASIS deliverables; and, for Peter’s many edits and clarifications.

Thanks also to John Sabo for his own extensive edits of the revised draft.

Please read and review the draft before our PMRM TC telecom on 9 Feb.

Have your comments and suggestions ready then… or send those to me directly.

You will see that work remains to be completed on the draft. For example:

   - Dawn is helping us produce a running use case that will ‘expand’

      in the use case box after each Task.

   - Glossary to be filled out.