Subject: PMRM TC informal sub-committees

I am extracting from the 12 April PMRM TC meeting Minutes an action

you need to take:

-   INFORMAL sub-committees within the PMRM for:
o   Use Case development
o   Marketing/Outreach
-   The full PMRM e-mail reflector will be used, but which sub-committee will be indicated in the SUBJECT line.
-   Volunteers were: Dawn = Use Cases, Peter = Marketing/Outreach (THANKS to both!)
-   Willett will ask PMRM members to indicate which/both sub-committees they wish to join.

If you are interested in participating in either/both sub-committees, please send your name/e-mail

to the PMRM reflector (REPLY) with that designation(s).

We will maintain a list of participants for each sub-committee.

Thanks…

Michael