Subject: RE: [pmrm] Outreach for Public Review - Action Item (all TC members)

Greetings, if you don’t already have them on the list… I’d like to recommend:

HL7 Security Working Group

HL7 CBCC Working Groups (they have taken on much of the Privacy efforts in HL7)

Ed Coyne and I can forward to appropriate Security folk in the VA

Suzanne Gonzales-Webb, CPhT

Information Security Analyst

Phone:  619.972.9047 | fax: 619.697.9047

Location:  San Diego, CA on Pacific Standard Time (PST)