Subject: RE: [pmrm] Outreach for Public Review - Action Item (all TC members)

A significant are for privacy concerns is the internet of things, generally, and smart grids in particular.  Within national smart grid efforts, the SGIP Security Working Group is the one concerned with Privacy. This group is headed by two folks, each of whom has expressed interest in this standard:

Marianne Swanson         marianne.swanson@nist.gov

Elizabeth Sisley                 sisley@cs.umn.edu

tc

"If something is not worth doing, it`s not worth doing well" - Peter Drucker

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com