Subject: OASIS PMRM TC: Revised version of the Do Not Track use case

Attached is a revision of the Do Not Track (DNT) use case, which

was distributed earlier.

Even though the 18 Tasks now have content, the use case

is certainly not complete. Also, my assumptions may

not be accurate or complete.

Please review the draft and send me (and others)

any observations/comments/corrections you may have.

We will discuss the DNT use case in this week’s 14 June telecon.

DNT is an excellent “starter” use case for the PMRM/Methodology, because:

   - even though the concept has multiple and conflicting viewpoints in the literature,

   - the application of the PMRM Services is simple and contained;

   - thus, nicely illustrating the PMRM principles.

Recall: Privacy policy and regulations are not decided by the PMRM/Methodology,

but are simply input parameters.

Michael