Subject: Update Regarding PMRM and the Committee Specification Review Process

All:

At today's PMRM TC meeting, it was observed that there may be need to clarify use of certain terms (Actor, Participant, "Customer," and Data Subject) as used in the normative and non-normative sections of the specification.  Peter Brown volunteered to review the terms and propose appropriate modifications to the glossary and the introductory language to help ensure that the terms are clear to readers.  Peter will provide this update to the editorial team, and in turn the final, revised draft will be posted for the full TC's review.

Because our editorial process has resulted in material changes to our draft specification flowing from the public review, we will work with the TC Administrator to initiate an email ballot process for a new 15-day public review period.  Following that, we can address any comments received regarding changes made to the draft and ultimately initiate a ballot to approve the PMRM as a Committee Specification.    So please monitor email traffic from the PMRM list over the next couple of weeks as we move forward with this process.

The TC policies governing these next steps are available online at the OASIS website at https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#committeeSpec

Best regards,

John Sabo
Co-Chair, PMRM TC