Subject: our ill-fated 10 Jan telecon...

Dear PMRMers –

A conjunction of errors and timing caused the telecom call-in number

to be unavailable:

My e-mail temporarily failed, I thus missed the notice from our

e-mail benefactor asking me to host/open the call, he tried to join later….

I apologize to all those PMRMers who reported that they hung on

in anticipation.

Very sorry, especially since we had significant issues to discuss.

I will circulate detailed “minutes” soon that elaborate on these issues

and request your reactions.

Michael