Subject: RE: [pmrm] RE: Privacy Principles across OASIS work

Toby – Hi

We have experts in the PMRM TC re: Smart Grid and have

done a preliminary examination of aspects of the NIST Smart Grid

model using the PMRM Methodology.

So, the PMRM certainly does apply.

We would welcome your involvement in applying

the PMRM to the Smart Grid privacy challenges.

I encourage members of the PMRM TC who are interested

in the Smart Grid issues to speak up.

Michael