Subject: PMRM TC: today's telecon CANCELLED

Dear PMRMers –

In the excitement of our finally achieving COMMITTEE SPECIFICATION

for our PMRM + Methodology, I forgot to set the meeting details for TODAY.

So, let’s cancel the meeting. BUT, you have a homework assignment:

Our NEXT STEPS can include the following activities:

   - develop selected use cases

   - organize Workshops (hopefully, co-located with a privacy-related event)

   - liaison to other privacy organizations

   - merchandize the PMRM however we can

Send me your specific suggestions in these categories (and others)

and I will collate. We can then prioritize and assign later.

Again, sorry for the late cancellation.

Michael