Subject: Re: Phone info for OASIS PMRM Teleconference Meeting - Thursday 14 November 2013 11.00 am ET

Hi all,

Of course it is our Thursday 14 November 2013 11.00 am ET call.

Apologies for the confusion.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 5:36 PM, Gershon Janssen <gershon@qroot.com> wrote:
Hi,

I just sent out an email (to PMRM TC members and observers only) with the phone information for our PMRM Teleconference Meeting on 14 October 2013. If you are a PMRM TC member or observer and didn't get that information, please let me know.

Regards,

Gershon Janssen