Subject: Information about the IEEE 1471 / ISO 42010 Standards on

Dear all,

Following up on an action I agreed to take at our last meeting, here is a link to publicly accessible information regarding the ISO standard on “Recommended Practice for Architectural Description of Software-Intensive Systems”:

http://www.iso-architecture.org/ieee-1471/cm/

In the second figure on the page above we can see particular similarities with some of the concepts and constructs in the PMRM model.

The full standard is copyright and distribution is restricted but I can share the contents for consultation to individual members as part of any work they are undertaking within the TC. If you need this, please contact me offlist.

Best regards,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

”Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform”

Peter F Brown, CIPP

200 S Barrington Ave, #49719

Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

www.PeterFBrown.com