Subject: Groups - Updated Review Draft for TC Discussion uploaded

Submitter's message
TC Members: Please use this version for discussion at our November 10 meeting. Thanks to Gail Magnuson for reviewing the November 5 draft which I uploaded yesterday, and doing a comprehensive editorial review. This updated draft incorporates edits from Gail, primarily editorial changes such as removing spaces and capitalizing a few terms, modifying some comments and deleting comments that were no longer needed, and adding comments to Enforcement and Accountability definitions.
-- John Sabo
Document Name: Updated Review Draft for TC Discussion

Description
PMRM v2.0 Draft Updated November 7 2015 for Committee Discussion. It
incorporates edits from Gail Magnuson, primarily editorial changes such as
removing spaces and capitalizing a few terms, modifying some comments and
deleting comments that were no longer needed, and adding comments to
Enforcement and Accountability definitions.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: John Sabo
Group: OASIS Privacy Management Reference Model (PMRM) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2015-11-09 05:12:42