Subject: Upcoming PMRM TC Meeting - Tuesday, 12 January 2016 10AM - 11:30AM EST - Conference Bridge Information

PMRM TC Members:

A reminder that our next regular TC meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 12 from 10AM to 11:30AM EST. See the NOTE below for a link to the telephone bridge information.

Thanks once again to Gershon Janssen for providing the conference bridge for our meeting.

I will send out an agenda before the meeting, but the primary focus will be to discuss the draft revision of the PMRM v2.0.  I have received extensive comments and edits from Gal Magnuson and Michele Drgon, and will upload the discussion draft later today or tomorrow morning.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

--
Please find the phone information for our PMRM TC teleconference meeting at the following URL:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pmrm/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3824

The page can be accessed using you OASIS login credentials.
--

Best regards,

John

John Sabo, CISSP