Subject: Groups - PMRM Committee Spec 02 Working Draft 10 March 4 2016 uploaded

Submitter's message
I am uploading the revised PMRM v1.0 Working Draft 10 for TC review and discussion at the March 8 2016 meeting. Separately I will upload a version showing editorial changes from the July 2013 document.
-- John Sabo
Document Name: PMRM Committee Spec 02 Working Draft 10 March 4 2016

Description
Working Draft 10 of the proposed PMRM revision as Committee Specification
(CS) 02. Given that the bulk of the changes are not substantive, the
revised PMRM will remain version 1.0, with this CS02 version, if approved
by the TC, as the most recent official version.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: John Sabo
Group: OASIS Privacy Management Reference Model (PMRM) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2016-03-04 13:34:34