Subject: PMRM TC Meeting Tomorrow, May 10 at 10AM EDT

PMRM TC Members,

We will have a short meeting tomorrow at our regular monthly meeting time of 10AM EDT.  Gershon Janssen has kindly made his bridge available for the meeting and will send out the bridge information separately.

As you know, we have closed the 15 day public review period for the new PMRM v1.0 Committee Specification Draft CS02.  As no comments were received, I have opened a ticket to Chet Ensign, OASIS Administrator, to open a ballot for PMRM TC voting members to formally adopt the Draft CS02 as the final CS02.

Primarily the agenda for tomorrow's meeting will be:

- discuss next steps for promoting adoption of the CS02.
- update on the upcoming Borderless Cybersecurity conferences
- possibility of a joint PMRM/Privacy by Design Documentation for Software Engineers workshop in Toronto in 2016
- Reports from Members
- Other Business

Thanks, and Best regards,

John