Subject: Rescheduling January 10, 2017 PMRM meeting

Hi all,

Best wishes for 2017 to all of you.

Our next PMRM TC meeting is scheduled for Tuesday January 10, 2017. Due to a recently deceased family member's funeral at the time of the TC meeting, both CJ and myself cannot participate in the meeting.

I checked with John (TC Chair), and we agreed it's best to push our meeting to either Tue 17 or Tue 24 January, given me hosting the meeting and CJ was scheduled to talk us through the sprint #1 steps.

I have a preference for Tue 24 January. Please let me know if you have any objections or a preference for another date.

I'll replan the meeting by mid this week, already canceling our Tue 10 January meeting.

Thank you and talk soon.

Regards,

Gershon Janssen