Subject: Next PMRM TC Meeting: Regular Meeting Date, 14 February 2017

PMRM TC Members:

Gershon and CJ are finishing edits to the use case for the PMRM PMA tool as well as documenting the discussion and questions from our December meeting.   This material and the modified draft use case will be posted no later than 7 February so there will be opportunity for member review before the February 14 meeting.

And so we will not have a special meeting this week.

Look forward to a substantive meeting and discussion next month.

Best regards,

John

John Sabo, CISSP
Chair, OASIS PMRM TC