Subject: Final Privacy Engineering Paper

All thanks to Beth Pumo's exceptional editing I submit the final document for your use.

We may want to identify other privacy engineering standardization efforts for us to research before the Munich event and or consider publishing this for the morning event as an OASIS document "with whatever the appropriate term is for a working document"

Cheers, Gail

--
Gail Ann Magnuson
Mobile: 1.704.232.5648