Subject: PMRM TC Meeting Tuesday 11 May 10AM EDT

PMRM TC Members,

Just a reminder that our monthly meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday 11 May, 10AM EDT.

Teleconference-phone information available with your Login at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pmrm/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3824

The agenda will focus on our upcoming GDPR/Privacy Engineering workshop in Munich, status of the ISO liaison status, and updates on the PMRM PMA open source tool project.

Best regards,

John

John Sabo
Chair, OASIS PMRM TC