Subject: Re: Teleconference bridge issue

There seems to be a technical issue "...with the bridge infrastructure in certain zones..." has just been explained to me. Fix time is unknown at this point. Bridge issues are very rare -- I last one I can remember was about a year ago.

Apologies for this inconvenience. I checked with our TC chair an the proposal is to re-plan this meeting. I'll post a Doodle poll with options for a meeting in the next few days.

Regards,

Gershon Janssen