Subject: January PMRM TC Meeting Rescheduled for Tuesday, January 16, 10AM ET

PMRM TC Members,

Our first TC meeting of 2018 will be held at 10AM ET, Tuesday January 16.  Usually we meet the second Tuesday of each month, but because of a scheduling conflict, we need to move this meeting to next week.

I will send email an agenda and telephone bridge information in a few days.

Best regards,

John

John Sabo, CISSP
Chair, PMRM TC