pps message

Subject: Fw: RE: Request for PPS-TC IPR Policy transaction ballot

各位

私のうっかりで、IPRに関するメールをすでに受け取っていました。
もうじき、各所属の窓口宛にメールがいくはずです。あと、和田さんの
分は、インフォテリアにいくようですので、いちおう個人メンバーに
変更したといっておきました。

西岡

Forwarded by Yasuyuki Nishioka <nishioka@k.hosei.ac.jp>
From:    Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>
To:      "'Yasuyuki Nishioka'" <nishioka@k.hosei.ac.jp>
Date:    Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:33:13 -0400
----

Hello Dr. Nishioka,

  We are approaching the 30-day mark from the roster correction; that means I will be starting the actual transition ballot next
week.

  The following companies/individuals will be represented on the ballot:
PSLX
Unisys
Hitachi
Yokogawa Electric
Fujitsu
Infoteria
Mr. Kawauchi

  Each company's voting representative, rather than the actual TC member, cast the official vote. The ballot will run for 14 days.

  Please let me know if you have any questions, and I will copy you on all messages.

Regards,

Mary