project-announce message

Subject: The 2021/2022 Baseline TSC election is completed

The 2021 Baseline Technical Steering Committee (TSC) election announced October 13 2021 in https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/baseline-tsc/message/102 has closed.

There were 19 candidates for the 11 TSC seats. 25 of the 40 eligible voters cast ballots. OASIS Project Administration staff collected, tallied, and reported the results.

We are pleased to announce the following members elected to the 2021/2022 Baseline TSC:

- John Wolpert
- Kyle Thomas
- Stephan Schmidt
- Andreas Freund
- Kartheek Solipuram
- Ryan Fisch
- Samrat Kishor
- Mehran Shakeri
- Cale Teeter
- Jack Wiering
- Luiz Soares

Our congratulations to the new TSC members and our thanks to all who participated in the process.Â

--

ChetÂEnsign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open