provision-comment message

Subject: [provision-comment] Re: FW: Introductory Document

Just had a chance to review - many thanks, Darran.

Attached a slightly reworded version - e.g. replaced 'ADPR' with 'ADPr' throughout the document, etc.

One comment: Re: provisioning system-to-resource (P2R) standards, would be a thought to include WSDL in the 'Possible Use Of Existing Standards Within This Effort' diagram (Figure 2), between the provisioning systems & the resources, because:-
- there is precedence re: its technical viability;
- it's a means of significantly increasing the scope of parties (technology vendor & end customer alike) who have reason to be interested in PSTC...
...just a thought.

JA

Darran Rolls wrote:

John

For some reason this bounced on me.Try again….

Darran Rolls
Waveset Technologies
MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com
AIM    drollswaveset